Welcome to The Arcade Network, the Arcade Webmasters Forum. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. By joining our community you will be able to make posts, communicate privately with other arcade webmasters and more! Registration is easy, so please Join us today!

Hello

Hello Webmasters, I am the owner of thearcadenetwork.com, I own a large network of arcade related sites from Free Arcade Script to Goopy Games. just wanted to say ...... Whats Up!. have any question let me know.

(09-16-2017, 03:42 AM)am-fs Wrote: Hello Webmasters, I am the owner of thearcadenetwork.com, I own a large network of arcade related sites from Free Arcade Script to Goopy Games. just wanted to say ...... Whats Up!. have any question let me know.

Hi, I'm glad to see this forum. It seems that Talk Arcades has been offline for some time now and we need another arcade forum.

Big Grin 

Hello and nice to meet and greet you all.  Big Grin

Mike here from London.

I own a few licenses but have been out of the game for a while.

I'm going look to try a few new things with some of these new fandangled domains do you own any cool ones of those?

I had a .rocks friv arcade once but sold it lol  Tongue

What do you think of the new AVCMS?

What platforms are good for new arcades now that flash is officially almost dead and buried! lol

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 12:10 PM by outlaw16151.)

Hey guys, how are ya. the platform people are pushing is html5, but as long as flash is here. im using it
Come in and check out: OutlawsGameroom

Hi Guys! impressive venue for discussion. Love to try new things. Hope to hear a lot from you. All comments and suggestions will be very much appreciated.

(09-16-2017, 03:42 AM)am-fs Wrote: Hello Webmasters, I am the owner of thearcadenetwork.com, I own a large network of arcade related sites from Free Arcade Script to Goopy Games. just wanted to say ...... Whats Up!. have any question let me know.

I have some question sir or ma'am do you have any link where I can download any arcade games like CONTRA 2,3 and 4, I need it for my newphew if you have any link please message me.
Thank you god bless

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2017, 09:10 AM by behappie. Edit Reason: grammar correction. )

It is so great feeling to be here. I hope to try and learn new things here. Already, I have learnt about the CONTRA.

(10-06-2017, 09:08 AM)behappie Wrote: It is so great feeling to be here. I hope to try and learn new things here. Already, I have learnt about the CONTRA.

Do you any idea where I can download Contra 1,2,3 and 4 ? Please let me know if you have any links? I'll appreciate it. For my nephew

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi all. I'm glad to be here. Definitely will learn a lot about arcades in this forum.

Glad to be here in your forum sir. more power to you.